Friday, November 08, 2002

Huh, I used to be a fraternity man.

The Onion | Frat-Guy Boyfriend Not Like The Other Frat Guys Frat-Guy Boyfriend Not Like The Other Frat Guys
LAWRENCE, KS--According to University of Kansas sophomore Christine Errico, boyfriend and Sigma Epsilon member Troy Ausmus is "totally different" from the typical fraternity member.

Errico said Ausmus further defies the frat-guy stereotype by not fearing commitment.

"Most frat guys just want to get drunk and get laid," Errico said. "Troy told me that even though he used to chase after any drunken skank at a party, those days are long gone. He's looking for something a little deeper."

Also separating Ausmus from his fellow Greeks, Errico said, is the fact that he did not pressure her to have sex the night they met.

"Troy walked me home to make sure I was safe, because I was pretty trashed, but he didn't even try to get me into bed," Errico said. "That's when I knew he was different. He said later that he didn't try anything because I'd puked all over myself on the way home, but I know better."

Other Sigma Epsilon members agreed that Ausmus is a great guy who is clearly unlike the other frat guys.
"Troy's cool," fraternity brother Marcus Glynn said. "He's totally down for whatever: He can put away the vodka like nobody's business, and if there's chicks to mack on, he's there. Wait, did you say Troy Schultz or Troy Ausmus? Actually, I guess it doesn't matter. They're both kinda like that."

Sigma Epsilon president Todd Bohnert had similarly high praise for Ausmus. "Troy's a total player," Bohnert said. "These days, it's some chick named, I think, Christine. He's always talking about what a great lay she is and all the crazy shit she likes to do in bed. He's so smooth, it's sick. He knows exactly what they want to hear."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home