Tuesday, November 05, 2002

This site is TERR-ible. Just awful.

The Old-Time Celtic Greats wouldn't do a site this way. No fundamentals. Not like Kevin McHale, Bill Russell, Robert Parrish. These were big men who could design a website.

{ I Hate Bill Walton.com :: The Ultimate Anti-Walton Site On The Internet } Why do I hate Bill Walton? Simple. He ruins basketball games. I love watching basketball on TV, but when Bill is commentating he takes away from the game. The way I look at it he is stealing my free time, because when he speaks it's work to not turn off the game. I don't think I should have to listen to AM radio while watching the game on mute due to this jackass. In my opinion I shouldn't notice the commentating, it's all about the game. His idiotic comments, team favoritism, and obnoxiousness hit an all time high during the latest Kings vs. Lakers series, and I've decided it's time to vent some of my frustration with something creative... this site. Worst of all Walton wouldn't even sign my shirt (pictured above) at game 7 of the aforementioned series. The nerve!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home