Thursday, September 19, 2002

Ah, even The Sports Guy's readers are funny or I need to find some paramedic friends Things you may not have known
Rian Kirkman of Los Angeles: "I think I've discovered the 'dork' anti-venom for your reader whose 'buddy' suggested they go to Hoover Dam during a Las Vegas bachelor party. A friend of mine goes to Vegas every year with a group of friends. One guy is a paramedic. He packs a suitcase full of IV's. They get bombed at night, and in the morning, each guy hooks himself up to a drip. After about 30 minutes, the hangover is gone, and you're ready to start up again with the morning bloody marys.

"I really don't know what do do with this information. I'm in awe, scared and jealous ... all at the same time. I haven't felt this odd combination of emotions since I first watched the original 'Brian's Song.' I think this guy should quit the paramedic gig and just open up shop in Vegas next to the oxygen bars."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home