Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Halo 3 Arrives September 25 - A E Interactive: Your Bay Area hangout for gaming, music, movies, culture -

Let's go ahead and schedule a day off on September 25th.

Halo 3 Arrives September 25 - A E Interactive: Your Bay Area hangout for gaming, music, movies, culture -: "I got a call from Shane Kim today. He didn’t even know I posted our interview already. But he did have some news to break: Sept. 25. That is the day that Halo 3 will go on sale in the U.S. and in many parts of the world. It will go on sale a day later in Europe. With such an early release date, Bungie is certainly doing its best to help Microsoft win the console war.

“I’m convinced it will be one of the biggest entertainment events of the year,” Kim said. “I had a great time with Halo 2 and know what impact that had as a cultural event. I expect Halo 3 to be even bigger.”"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home