Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Who's A Girl Gotta Fuck To Get Some Closure On Her Relationship With Her Father? | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

Bad, lazy blogger lazily citing The Onion.

Who's A Girl Gotta Fuck To Get Some Closure On Her Relationship With Her Father? | The Onion - America's Finest News Source: "Who's A Girl Gotta Fuck To Get Some Closure On Her Relationship With Her Father?

By Becky O'Flanahan
May 31, 2006 | Issue 42•22
OpEd1-Who's-A-Girl-C.jpg

Well, if that doesn't take the cake. Here I am, giving it my all, but it seems like no matter what I do, I can't sleep my way out of this crazy mess. You fuck, and fuck, and fuck some more, and it still seems like nothing ever turns around. With my luck, I could probably blow every guy in town and still not achieve closure on my relationship with my father."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home