Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Bombing at Israeli Food Stand Kills Five - Yahoo! News

Much blogging to come in the near days and weeks ahead.

Heard this story on the way back from my The Rapist session (Sean Connery Jeopardy reference). And my immediate reaction was: Falafel sounds good. My second reaction: I don't know any falafel places around here. 3rd reaction: God, I'm a shit.

And for some reason, the part about this guy being a blacksmith is very, very odd in a way I can't quite put my finger on.

Bombing at Israeli Food Stand Kills Five - Yahoo! News: "HADERA, Israel - A 20-year-old Palestinian blacksmith blew himself up at a falafel stand in an open-air market Wednesday, killing five Israelis and wounding more than 30 in the deadliest attack in the country in more than three months."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home