Thursday, March 11, 2004

Spain Struggles to Absorb Worst Terrorist Attack in Its History

I'm pissed and I'm saddened and I'm angry.

I'd almost prefer a nihilistic terrorist attack than something so misguided and cynical and political, and ultimately, futile. Did the perpetrators really believe that this would cancel or negatively affect elections in Spain on Sunday? We're more resilient than that. I'd be surprised if there isn't a 3 million + protest on the streets of Madrid sometime in the next few days.

Motherfuckers.

The Atocha station is within 1 mile of my uncle and aunt's place in madrid. my aunt was scheduled to take a train out later in the afternoon.


Spain Struggles to Absorb Worst Terrorist Attack in Its History

Paz ahora ETA

World leaders react.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home