Thursday, October 03, 2002

This was forwarded on to me from a friend in Vegas...

My dearest Roy Uwe Ludwig Horn, my master of the impossible,

Ever since that first moment that I met you on the ocean liner, you have been the guiding light of my life. Though you've always worked beneath me, it is you who is truly my master. If, in magic, anything is possible, it is only through your love and tender touch that we could have discovered this.

I am still in awe in the goodness of your soul; everyday i wake up next to you is a day in heaven. even when we were wandering the streets of your Europe with nothing but a cheetah hidden in your hat (and what was that in your pants, my tiger?) i still felt as if i'd been blessed by the hand of God himself.

And even though we may be blackmailed into participating in this daily charade amidst the unwashed (i *told* you that nobody cared what you did to the kitties, but that young tomcats were trouble...), i still think of your body as manna from heaven.

Happy 58th Birthday, mein liebster Tiger,
Sieggy Bear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home